News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

New Member Introduction - Andy in New Hampshire

Started by Nordschleife, November 07, 2022, 06:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nordschleife

It's been a very long time since I was active in SAAC (1990s!) but a recent conversation with Howard P. has spurred me to join this forum.

My one-and-only Shelby was SFM6S990, a red no-stripes car that Bob Aliberto prepared for me to compete in vintage racing (mostly SVRA events).  I made the mistake of selling "Red Ryder" when Uncle Sam was posting me to new duties overseas and I had nowhere to store it.  I believe it is somewhere on the West Coast now?

These days I am mostly to be found at the Early911SRegistry for early Porsches under the same username, Nordschleife.  But I still hold my old '66 GT350 in the highest regard, and hope someday to get another ride in an early GT350, although I doubt I will be able to afford to own one again.

SAAC was always a great club.  Rick K. took me under his wing when I was a young guy and I hope that tradition continues among SAAC members today.

Best,
Andy in New Hampshire

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

CSX4781

Hey Andy,
   Shot you a PM, give me shout at your convenience.

Thanks,
Dave

68gtcoupe

Welcome back Andy. Great forum here, a wealth of knowledge is just an ask away. Have fun!

Terry (also in New Hampshire)