News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Started by 2008 GT-C, January 05, 2023, 05:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2008 GT-C

Hello-
       New member here just joined this year. I attended SAAC-44 and events in Carlisle, PA. My car is a 2008 Shelby GT-C that I purchased new in Glendale, CA. This was my first new car that I ever purchased. It was supercharged by Tasca Ford thus making it now a Shelby GT/SC. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102

FL SAAC

kool car with the sc, welcome aboard !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Richstang

Very nice Kevin!
Welcome

I recently confirmed these were a 1 year only painted color for 2008 with only 215 coupes made

Do you happen to know how many of the 215 were upgaded to GT/SC versions?

Sharp CS Razor wheels.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

2008 GT-C

Richstang-
      I was a member of Team Shelby and posted by a moderator who worked for Shelby stated that they have not published how many SC conversions have been completed because the program has not closed yet. By watching the Shelby GT section of the forum I don't belief the number is very high. Some SC conversions were not completed by a Shelby authorized shops which would make them not authorized or in the registry. The Razor wheels is one of my favorite mods. I needed new wheels because I upgraded to Brembo's and the stock rims would not clear the calipers. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102