News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1966 GT-350 Reproduction Paxton Supercharger gauges for sale

Started by crxnug, November 19, 2022, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crxnug

Up For Sale Is A Custom made Reproduction 1966 GT-350 Gauges. A Great Addition You Have A Original paxton gt-350 or the Finishing touch on a gt-350 Paxton Tribute .Originals Rarely come up for sale as the are so rare and if they do the price can get very high , These Reproduction Electric Gauges Are Fuel Pressure and boost pressure. size is 2 1/16 (same as the original). Our Main Business Is Classic Car Restoration and we Have Been In Business for over 25 Years. The Decision to Reproduce These gauges was for GT-350 Owner who asked us to take on the task So We Decided To Offer More Sets For The Vintage Collectors

We spent alot of time getting these as close as possible, , There is no reproduction gauges available anywhere so we decided to take on this task These are very high quality gauges And Professionally Made, , Gauges   come adapters to install,  , Price is Forum Member price is $975.00 US plus shipping, We have sold sets to Respected Classic Car Restoration Shops in The US and Canada, and to gt-350 owners. If Needed we can provide Testimonials as to the quality  these gauges, Please note in pics there is a  small green dot (this is not on the gauges, just a camera flaw)

Scott Fuller

I want to order a set of these.  How do I contact you?

You can email me at SFReproductions@aol.com.  or 760-793-0804

Scott Fuller