Author Topic: Two smart guys chime in on the US economy  (Read 1540 times)

rhjanes

• R "Junior" Janes
    • View Profile
Re: Two smart guys chime in on the US economy
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2022, 09:58:18 AM »
I'd like to think that our elections from 1788 to the present were free and fair. Only when the "Orangeman" lost did it become fashionable to claim massive voter fraud. Now that is the normal behavior for losers.

Let's agree that we love our Shelby and Bosses and leave it at that, as I firmly believe we still have the best process to elect our officials bar none! Throwing out results until it suits your narrative solves nothing. If ever there was an opportunity for election fraud it was 2004. The loser conceded and the process was more important than the individual. Nuff said.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Don
gt350bp

There were a few past (100 years and older) elections that were real Stuff-Storms.  Post-Civil-War Reconstruction elections were messy.
But yeah, lets stick with our lovely cars.
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2022, 01:12:42 PM »
Let's keep it on track with these two handsome fellas....Elon, Jeffrey and Economy
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 02:37:55 PM by FL SAAC »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

67 GT350

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2022, 02:46:29 PM »
I'd like to think that our elections from 1788 to the present were free and fair. Only when the "Orangeman" lost did it become fashionable to claim massive voter fraud. Now that is the normal behavior for losers.

Let's agree that we love our Shelby and Bosses and leave it at that, as I firmly believe we still have the best process to elect our officials bar none! Throwing out results until it suits your narrative solves nothing. If ever there was an opportunity for election fraud it was 2004. The loser conceded and the process was more important than the individual. Nuff said.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Don

OH NO! you actually thought JB got 81 million? LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one!!! Thats like saying, "This car is an easy fix" LOLOL
Actually the DEMO's started crying in 1999 for the 2000 election....Trump who made it possible for me to retire did not start it, One of the "good ole gals" (miss what diff does it make) started a thing, with the Russians....Do you know or can admit to that?? Probably not....Your making Shelby turn over in his grave, or state.....He is gona horse wip you someday....(another false story)....Man bud I can go all day with Demo stuff....You should put your anger to good use and rag on Mitch M-C like the rest of us honest peeps.
gt350bp
RARE  Signature Delete

crossboss

• ^My Current Project^
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2022, 11:35:15 AM »
There is a reason the Democrat party has a symbol of a 'Jack-Ass' for good reason. Also, another history lesson for the ignorant Democrat:
1-Who started the Civil War?
2-Who was against the end of slavery?
3-Who assassinated President Lincoln?
4-Who created the KKK?
5-Who wrote all the Jim Crowe laws?
6-Who said on tape:"I will keep those stupid ignorant dumb N's voting Democrat for 100 years?
7-Who was against the Civil Rights laws?
Answers: Democrats.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30