News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Suffolk Airport All Ford Cruise In/Show

Started by CSX4781, August 20, 2023, 01:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX4781

Yesterday evening, an All Ford Cruise In/Car Show was held at Suffolk Executive Airport in Suffolk VA from 4-8PM. There were about 60-65 cars there (including a bunch from the Southeastern VA SAAC as well as some of my buddies that showed up, including a (surprise) Boss 351). Great weather (low humidity) and a bunch of people. See the below link for my photos from the event. The turnout was surprisingly good (especially considering the big Khedive Temple car show (300+ cars) was held at Greenbrier in Chesapeake yesterday morning (some cars did double duty)). We did well for not hearing about this until a week ago.....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tHHDuKNam7LB2rXk6

Dave

pjg01

Thanks Dave

Some really nice looking cars!

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

CSX4781

Paul/Tony,
  Glad to do it. This is the third local event that we have done a club so far in 2023,  andthebestclub participation so far. Hope to get a few more in before the end of the year.

Dave

propayne

Dig the Cougar! - not familiar with that one and don't think he/she is a member of the Delmarva Cougar Club.

One of these days I will make it out to one of your gatherings Dave.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

CSX4781

Phillip,
  The Cougar actually belongs to the guy who organized the cruise in. They had a good Mercury turnout with the Cougar, two 1965 Cyclones (both 4 speeds) and the 1954 Merc. Hopefully you can make it to the next one with your XR-7G.

Dave