News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Tribute to Carroll Shelby 1990 Palm Springs Road Race & Dinner Roast Memorabilia

Started by Aurora151, May 04, 2023, 06:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora151

Includes official 1990 Palm Springs Road Races program, Gala Dinner & Celebrity Roast program with dinner table card, 1990 Palm Springs Road Races Poster signed by the artist, 80-page photo album with prints of the event, the cars at the hotel, the track and the car show/auction = 240 print photos including one Shelby portrait at the hotel - taken out of my camera on film. No idea where the film is. This is the only set of these prints. Lots of interesting cars, many Cobras, Devin SS, Corvettes, Ferraris, De Tomaso, etc. All items and photos in excellent condition. Poster is near mint. I attended the dinner roast. ~ 100 people or less, maybe only 50 so these things must be pretty scarce, especially as a set. A memorable evening with Gurney and other celebrities doing the roasting - Brock, Phil Hill, Chris Schenkel, Duntov, Morton, Bondurant, Iacocca, others. Includes the one print portrait photo of Shelby. Also photos of the car show and auction nearby. The rules say I have to include a price so I'll throw out $500 for all+ packing and shipping. Includes the laser-cut Lexan tribute art. #002 of #500.

Only 4 photos are allowed here. Contact me through this site or TXT 650.218.7614 for more of the photos and pages of the programs. Or view them on my SmugMug site. Use this link. https://harveysherman.smugmug.com/Shelby-Tribute-Palm-Springs/n-Sm6WRR/. I set this up so only people with the link can find it.