News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Oops, looks like someone got triggered...LOL

Started by Bill, December 13, 2022, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Everyone here knows that they agreed to the following rules and regulations when they signed up for an account here and that they supersede anything else posted here on the forum.

Registration Agreement
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Chris Thauberger

Maybe it's just me, but could you please elaborate on what constitutes "spam" ?

I assume it does not refer to the meat product.

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

Bill

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on December 15, 2022, 12:49:05 PM

"Spam" is a reference to excessive multiple posting across multiple forums and threads. The earliest spam was usually a fundamentalist religious tract, a political rant, or an advertisement for items that clearly nobody on a forum such as this would want. Work from home schemes and scams, get rich quick type posts. Spam can also be unnecessary, unwanted, or repetitive off topic content. There are dozens of different definitions of what spam is, but the simplest is that Spam is any kind of unsolicited digital communication.

Hope you find this helpful.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Side-Oilers

To Don Johnson:

Is it true that native Hawaiians can't get enough of the stuff?  Causing shortages and the occasional fist fight over the last can on the shelf?

I read that a while ago, but find it kind of hard to believe.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Don Johnston

Yes, we thrive on it.  Heck, it is only pork sholder and ham (hence the derived name).  Forget the slimy gel coating that lets it slide out of the can. Slice it, fry it, it is excellent.  Hawii still 31 per capita consumer far above others.  It got popular during and after WWWII as a long lasting  protien item for military and civilians in the Pacific.  I just had some with my breakfast eggs last Sunday.   8)

Drew Pojedinec

As an actual sailor, if we were counted as a group, our consumption is much higher per capita.
Those are rookie numbers!!!
Wrap it in some seaweed and set it on some rice man. 😂

67 GT350

I treat all the terms and conditions as spam...after all you cannot continue unless you agree to all the Spam at signing up on anything:
"Everyone here knows that they agreed to the following rules and regulations when they signed up for an account here and that they supersede anything else posted here on the forum."
RARE  Signature Delete

Don Johnston

Many will hit the "agree" button without reading the rules in part or at all.  This is common, like not reading  your new car manual and just jumping in and driving right away.  8)

FL SAAC

Today's interesting factoid  :

did you know thst SPAM is an acronym: Special Processed American Meat. It's also very YUMMY !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Side-Oilers

With all the talk about copyrights and trademarks on the Eleanor and Shelby cars, I'm surprised that whatever company owns SPAM hasn't objected to it being used in a negative fashion by just about everyone.

Or, maybe they believe that old line: "There's no such thing as bad publicity."
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

crossboss

Quote from: Bill on December 15, 2022, 02:32:10 PM

"Spam" is a reference to excessive multiple posting across multiple forums and threads. The earliest spam was usually a fundamentalist religious tract, a political rant, or an advertisement for items that clearly nobody on a forum such as this would want. Work from home schemes and scams, get rich quick type posts. Spam can also be unnecessary, unwanted, or repetitive off topic content. There are dozens of different definitions of what spam is, but the simplest is that Spam is any kind of unsolicited digital communication.

Bill

You should look no further on some of the last postings with the pictures. The 'troll' and 'spammer' is already posting on this very thread...
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

Lincoln tech

I was wondering how long it would take ? ,,,,,,,,,,,  ( I don't know what it is with me ?? I just can't stop ) LOL  :)

Chris Thauberger

Quote from: crossboss on December 15, 2022, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: Bill on December 15, 2022, 02:32:10 PM

Bill

You should look no further on some of the last postings with the pictures. The 'troll' and 'spammer' is already posting on this very thread...

Ya well ...old dog , new trick... LOL

Chris Thauberger

Quote from: Lincoln tech on December 16, 2022, 08:13:36 AM
I was wondering how long it would take ? ,,,,,,,,,,,  ( I don't know what it is with me ?? I just can't stop ) LOL  :)

obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. Makes you wonder what else he cant stop doing... ;)

crossboss

Again, our favorite spammer troll is bombarding the website with more crap threads...
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30