News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Great?

Started by 67 GT350, December 20, 2022, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

first let me say I think his concept it's a big YUK !

but this is where the market is trending and where the Benjamin's are flowing it will work and will work very well

The C8 as is, plain jane entry level is a work of art that just can't be beat at $70k......Merry Christmas  !

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

jk66gt350

It sure worked for Porsche and others.  I'm a little surprised it has taken them so long to plan to do this. 

FL SAAC

it has been rumored for some time that Corvette will become it's own stand alone brand

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

and to answer who will be buying these monstrosities is.....this guy

I have all UNGOLD cars

pbf777

Well, I guess it just goes to show that what was once a "Man's Car", has now become in today's feminine society a "Soccer Mom" SUV!   :(

And when a man is driving this, you must be sure to be wearing a pink shirt and little footie socks, or you still will not have fulfilled your responsibility of righting your previously sexist behavior.    :o

O.K...........now start throwing the rocks at me!   ::)

Scott.

FL SAAC

Quote from: pbf777 on December 21, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
     Well, I guess it just goes to show that what was once a "Man's Car", has now become in today's feminine society a "Soccer Mom" SUV!   :(

And when a man is driving this, you must be sure to be wearing a pink shirt and little footie socks, or you still will not have fulfilled your responsibility of righting your previously sexist behavior.    :o

Scott.

LMAO you hit that right on the man bun !

go MACH  E go!

I have all UNGOLD cars

67 GT350

Those who remember, hate cars like this, its like, those who remember how things were in this country, do not like today's version. The mach E could have been nice, if they just used a different danm name, same with the plastic pig....Porsche is a different story.
Now if instead of the Corvette, what about Chevette?
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Quote from: 67 GT350 on December 21, 2022, 01:38:49 PM
Those who remember, hate cars like this, its like, those who remember how things were in this country, do not like today's version. The mach E could have been nice, if they just used a different danm name, same with the plastic pig....Porsche is a different story.
Now if instead of the Corvette, what about Chevette?

I agree Ford should have left the Mustang and Mach trademarks alone. 

Should have used a name like the new "Ford Kartina or Ford G-Buggy"

As for GM, I have contacted them and advised them not to use the Corvette name on the new vehicle. I suggested a similar name to use the new "Porkette" or "Porkette-E"

I have all UNGOLD cars

Exactly WHICH internal organ is that vehicle styled after?!?!Im thinking pancreas.... :o

98SVT - was 06GT

"Brand" loyalty is the new thing - it's all about lifestyle (and putting some $$$ into the Ford licensing division). One day you'll see everyday items with your favorite brand name - of course it'll generally be the same pedestrian product with "Mustang" or "Corvette" stuck on the label. There will be leather sofas with Mustang style stitching that will go beyond the car seat on rollers they sell now - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/442056519656073865/

https://vascarabag.com/product/mst-soul-running-shoes-v37-2022/

Anybody want to sign up for a restaurant? https://www.fordsgarageusa.com/franchise/
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

TOBKOB

The Ford Garage Restaurants are really neat places and they have good burgers. If you have an opportunity to visit one you will see a really neat restaurant with a Model A theme.

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

FL SAAC

Quote from: TOBKOB on December 22, 2022, 05:07:29 PM
The Ford Garage Restaurants are really neat places and they have good burgers. If you have an opportunity to visit one you will see a really neat restaurant with a Model A theme.

TOB

we are blessed with a flock of these restaurants and most have provided us excellent service

keeepem coming  !

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Quote from: pbf777 on December 21, 2022, 11:33:14 AM

Scott.
The truth shall set you free.  I already feel more free having read your commentary.  But then again maybe it's nobody's fault because testosterone is literally on the decline in the west. Adam Carolla wrote a book entitled: "In 50 Years we will all be chicks."
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

pbf777

Quote from: deathsled on December 22, 2022, 05:58:11 PM
"In 50 Years we will all be chicks."

Well it would seem the bulk of the mainstream younger males today are just a bunch of pussies already!   ::)

Scott.