Author Topic: Car Owner  (Read 1116 times)

67411F--0100-ENG.

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Car Owner
« on: January 15, 2023, 05:21:29 PM »
Hello,

I met the owner of 5S195 yesterday at the Shelby American Collection.  His first name was Jim, but I did not get his last name.  Can one of you please take a look at your registry for me and let me know his last name?

Thanks,
Eric

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
Re: Car Owner
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 05:43:01 PM »
Hello,

I met the owner of 5S195 yesterday at the Shelby American Collection.  His first name was Jim, but I did not get his last name.  Can one of you please take a look at your registry for me and let me know his last name?

Thanks,
Eric
Most recently purchased by Jim Cummins of Longmont CO.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

67411F--0100-ENG.

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 06:07:15 PM »
Hello,

Thanks,
Eric
Most recently purchased by Jim Cummins of Longmont CO.

Hello Bob,

Thanks for that information.

Eric

KR Convertible

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 09:48:01 PM »
Jim is a great guy.  I have been meeting him at Barrett for years.  I was with him when he bought 195.  I can help you get in touch with him if you need to.

67411F--0100-ENG.

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 02:20:54 AM »
Jim is a great guy.  I have been meeting him at Barrett for years.  I was with him when he bought 195.  I can help you get in touch with him if you need to.

Hello,

Had a nice conversation with him yesterday.  Nothing pressing right now; I will probably run into him again at the museum sometime soon.

Thanks,
Eric