News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ford GT40 crash at Goodwood Revival

Started by deathsled, November 23, 2021, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: butlermichael on January 13, 2023, 07:55:16 AM
It's always sad to see a beautiful car like the Ford GT40 get damaged in an accident. However, it's important to remember that safety should always come first, and it's fortunate that no one was injured in the crash at the Goodwood Revival. If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, it's important to seek the help of experienced auto accident attorneys to ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve. In Houston, I recommend checking out the website of a reputable law firm such as auto accident attorneys Houston for more information on how they can assist you.
What the hell is this shit.  1st time poster.  Be gone troll!!

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

deathsled

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on January 13, 2023, 09:56:35 PM
Quote from: butlermichael on January 13, 2023, 07:55:16 AM
It's always sad to see a beautiful car like the Ford GT40 get damaged in an accident. However, it's important to remember that safety should always come first, and it's fortunate that no one was injured in the crash at the Goodwood Revival. If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, it's important to seek the help of experienced auto accident attorneys to ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve. In Houston, I recommend checking out the website of a reputable law firm such as auto accident attorneys Houston for more information on how they can assist you.
What the hell is this shit.  1st time poster.  Be gone troll!!

QSS
Have you or a loved one been injured by a toad or a manatee, perhaps an alligator or an invasive species?  Our firm can help you with the compensation you deserve.  Call 1-800-Everglade-Law for a free consultation.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Harris Speedster

GOODWOOD is a far reaching event that spans an entire week + with racing and many festivities >> to my best knowledge.
I have been in negotiations with the entry board for a car we have.
I will ask the guy I speak/correspond with, if many of the cars are simply "recreations".

tesgt350
As far as I know, the big companies will not insure a race car while on track,
More so for incidents while being shipped, hauled, repaired, stored etc.
We insured the car mentioned above, as a factory werks car.
Most are factory backed cars that race, or have big original sponsors from the good old days of racing.
This makes Goodwoods are very special worldwide event.
Proud to say we shared space/track with Stauffers old # 2 black GT 40, and the first pre war alfa to have a enzo ferrari engine, among about 100 more very special race cars.
A few fellow SAAC members were at the event, and one in particular, picked up all the marbles for the big dog racing events.
John

Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: deathsled on January 13, 2023, 11:07:06 PM
Have you or a loved one been injured by a toad or a manatee, perhaps an alligator or an invasive species?  Our firm can help you with the compensation you deserve.  Call 1-800-Everglade-Law for a free consultation.

During the summer months I often receive mosquito bites.   Do I qualify for "the compensation I feel I deserve"  ;D

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.