News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

69 Headliner

Started by Larshelman, February 19, 2023, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larshelman

Who sells the best Headliner for 69 shelby fastback? TIA

FL SAAC

A friend of ours purchased one from TMI and it looked and fit great
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

aj

I recently bought a TMI and a Distinctive to compare color.   I then gave both of them to my headliner guy and told him to make the choice.   I told him quality was my first priority...but if all thing were equal,  then i would prefer to use the one that most closely matched the color of my original.   He said both were of good quality so he ended up installing the Distinctive for it's darker black color.   It matched my original visors nicely.  BTW,  i still have the TMI in it's original box if you're interested.

TOBKOB

I can't remember which company made the sail panels I ordered from NPD (2015) but they were the lighter charcoal color and didn't match the black headliner which I also ordered from NPD or the visors. After the 2nd set I ended up dying them to match the headliner. I know this is off topic but just something you might want to check before installing your headliner.  ;)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

tesgt350

Quote from: aj on February 21, 2023, 10:07:44 PM
I recently bought a TMI and a Distinctive to compare color.   I then gave both of them to my headliner guy and told him to make the choice.   I told him quality was my first priority...but if all thing were equal,  then i would prefer to use the one that most closely matched the color of my original.   He said both were of good quality so he ended up installing the Distinctive for it's darker black color.   It matched my original visors nicely.  BTW,  i still have the TMI in it's original box if you're interested.

WOW, that is a HUGE difference between the two.

Dennis Y

Larshelman