News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1968 GT 350 automatic

Started by Rbuddy98, January 31, 2023, 07:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbuddy98

So my brother has a 1968 GT350 Shelby which he has owned since the late 70's.  It's been in storage since 1981-82ish and always been in California .  The car was blue when he first got it but had it painted Black.   Very rust free straight car.   He wants to sale it but doesn't know what it should sale for.  Any help for a asking price would be appreciated.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Rbuddy98 on January 31, 2023, 07:17:06 PM
So my brother has a 1968 GT350 Shelby which he has owned since the late 70's.  It's been in storage since 1981-82ish and always been in California .  The car was blue when he first got it but had it painted Black.   Very rust free straight car.   He wants to sale it but doesn't know what it should sale for.  Any help for a asking price would be appreciated.
Here is one way. There are many different ways to evaluate price. Here is one way by a company that insures a lot of them.  https://www.hagerty.com/valuation-tools/search?q=1968+Shelby+GT350
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Rbuddy98

Thank you Bob.   I have a friend that works for Hagerty. I will give him a call   I have a couple people want to buy it thinking it's a project.   This is a very nice clean car.  It just needs the usual stuff done like fuel system, Brakes, cooling system to get back on the road.   The paint and  interior are really nice.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Rbuddy98 on January 31, 2023, 08:20:30 PM
Thank you Bob.   I have a friend that works for Hagerty. I will give him a call   I have a couple people want to buy it thinking it's a project.   This is a very nice clean car.  It just needs the usual stuff done like fuel system, Brakes, cooling system to get back on the road.   The paint and  interior are really nice.
No need to call anyone just click on the link and it will take you to the 68 Shelby GT350 page of their price guide.     https://www.hagerty.com/valuation-tools/search?q=1968+Shelby+GT350
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby