News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SOLD SAAC Memorabilia

Started by bsolo66, February 14, 2023, 01:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsolo66

I was going thru some very old papers and found two envelopes from SAAC (I was a member from 1976 to around 1978). One was my membership certificate with a welcome letter from Rich Kopec and the other was the announcement for the first International SAAC convention in Oakland,CA.
If anyone is collecting SAAC memorabilia, you are welcome to the convention package. Just message me you address and I will send it to you.

bsolo66

Several members have responded on this. Just waiting for clarification from the initial responder before I let everyone know the disposition of this item.

bsolo66

And the winner of the registration package is 6S1568. Will be in the mail in a day or two.

FL SAAC

If no one has told you lately, "your a good man Charlie Brown"

We mean that  sincerely,  today everyone is selling something and you just wanted to find a good home for these items

Again a job well done  !

Quote from: bsolo66 on February 14, 2023, 01:23:31 PM
I was going thru some very old papers and found two envelopes from SAAC (I was a member from 1976 to around 1978). One was my membership certificate with a welcome letter from Rich Kopec and the other was the announcement for the first International SAAC convention in Oakland,CA.
If anyone is collecting SAAC memorabilia, you are welcome to the convention package. Just message me you address and I will send it to you.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert