News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

rubber gasket for air extractor, interior

Started by nwfire, February 20, 2023, 11:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwfire

Can anyone help me find a new set of rubber gaskets for the interior portion of the air extractor on the 1967 Shelby?  This is one that fits on the fiberglass "drain assembly" (C7ZB-63278B90-1, drain assy. - quarter vent) in the body assembly manual.  I'd like to get some new one's before I put this all back together after paint.

Thanks.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: nwfire on February 20, 2023, 11:01:56 PM
Can anyone help me find a new set of rubber gaskets for the interior portion of the air extractor on the 1967 Shelby?  This is one that fits on the fiberglass "drain assembly" (C7ZB-63278B90-1, drain assy. - quarter vent) in the body assembly manual.  I'd like to get some new one's before I put this all back together after paint.

Thanks.
You may be able to find some "different" ones because first I can't remember coming across NOS replacements before so they must be rare or not serviced and two I do not believe that part is reproduced. Most likely you will have Magyver a replacement or buy a donor pair for the gaskets. Best of luck on what ever solution you find.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby