News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2023 ClubMembership Renewal

Started by Cobrask8, February 25, 2023, 12:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrask8

https://www.lvpasaac.com/memberships

Happy Almost Spring!

It's time for may annual e-mail blast to cover the last 5 years of club membership and remind you that the annual membership dues are due. There are many duplicates on this list, so I apologize in advance for multiple e-mails from the mailing. I have attached both a PDF of the annual membership form, and a link to the club website page for renewing your membership. Either way works fine.

If your 2023 dues renewal has already been sent and processed, I have sent out a separate e-mailing for the memberships I have. If you did not receive that specific e-mail, then your time to renew is here.

I truly hope you will continue to be a part of our Shelby family, and 2023 promises to be another fun, busy, and important year for our club.

I will be sending out another e-mail with a report from the January 30, 2023 Club meeting, plus an overview of what is coming up for 2023, plus more club happenings and details.

May very best,

Dan Reiter
President
Lehigh Valley Shelby Club Inc.