News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

AC Getting Back Into The Cobra Game

Started by Don Johnston, March 03, 2023, 10:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoChris

Be interesting to see if this really happens as others have tried this the last 15-20 yrs.

FL SAAC

May qualify for one of our 3H awards......
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

daltondavid

I went on the website. it looks pretty awesome. and expensive. around $350,000 US dollars. my questions to them were, will there be a US Dealership? what type of warranty? how many cars will be produced? and can I get a discount? ill post their response once it is received.
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Side-Oilers

I guess it's a good thing that AC still exists in some form, and wants to resurrect their most famous shape ever.

I almost like the exterior styling, but stuffing-in the 21st Century doo-dads makes it into something it shouldn't be.

Air conditioning?  Automatic?  Infotainment & GPS?  Power Windows?  Giant wheels?  Goofy halo-ring LED head/tail lights?

Those are for sissy cars.

Cobras are the definition of raw muscle.  Big engine.  Steering wheel.  Two seats.  Roll bar.  Lots of g-forces and screaming.

This new version is more like a full-size Hot Wheels.  Thankfully, right now, it's just a bunch of 1s and 0s.   

(And, why do I suddenly want a Sta-Puft marshmallow?)     
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model