News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford incessantly sending me recall letters long after the repair

Started by deathsled, March 03, 2023, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Judges that do things like locking up jurors expose themselves to the scrutiny of Judicial Ethics Commissions and it might not end well for them.  We had a Supreme Court Judge Heiple here in Illinois that used his credentials to get out of a traffic ticket and he was censured as a consequence and shortly resigned thereafter.
The Illinois Judicial Inquiry Board investigated complaints in 1996 that Heiple abused his position during several traffic stops and disobeyed police. Several legal scholars were of the opinion that the investigation resulted – at least to some degree – from the public attention drawn by the aforementioned adoption opinion and its unpopularity.[8][9] He was selected by his fellow justices as the chief justice in January 1997.[10] The formal complaint filed that same month discussed the various traffic stops in Pekin and various western Illinois counties. It ultimately led to formal censure of Heiple by the Illinois Courts Commission on April 30, 1997. This prompted his resignation as chief justice (but not the court) on May 2, 1997.[9][1
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

Unbeknown to me, there was a Judge in the Jury room when I was questioned about what I thought Fireman Terry was entitled to ask for restitution from Dr.Bozo for performing numerous unnecessary surgeries.

When I responded by saying, "I don't care about your problem, I'm only here because the statute says I must appear for Jury Duty. Am I required to make a judgement on the issue also?"

I was of course dismissed but the Judge suddenly appeared and lectured us all on how it is our Constitutional right to demand to sit on a jury. I'm sure it was my fault but he didn't need to go on for 45 minutes to punish us all?

Actually while this was going on, maybe because of what they heard from me, the Plaintiff and Defendants attorneys reached a settlement in the hall and everyone was dismissed anyway.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on March 04, 2023, 01:15:23 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC on March 04, 2023, 12:15:01 PM
This is blasphemous,  contact an attorney immediately.....oh wait you are one !
I'll call Richard Alexander Murdaugh.

Great choice, I hear he's got a killer resume......
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

tinman

We still get airbag recall letters for our 09 Fusion that was totaled by a deer 5 years ago.
Mike

FL SAAC

Quote from: tinman on March 08, 2023, 07:55:41 AM
We still get airbag recall letters for our 09 Fusion that was totaled by a deer 5 years ago.
Mike

Oh DEER !  forgive me I couldn't resist.....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Quote from: tinman on March 08, 2023, 07:55:41 AM
Mike
I gave them a courtesy call to stop and save the postage.  To no avail.  Well at least it makes me feel loved by Ford.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"