News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Side Scoop Rear Ducting Installation

Started by tschwingle, March 08, 2023, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tschwingle

We are finally finishing up my car, and before they put the interior back into the car, I am asking that they install the ducting for the rear scoops.   Unfortunately, I no longer have the original wheel wells so the restoration shop doesn't have a good guide of where the hole should be made into the wheel well.   Does anyone have a some installation instructions/pictures of where the hole "should" be for the rear ducts?   Not a lot of information on this that I could find in a variety of forums and the internet searches.

Thanks in Advance!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: tschwingle on March 08, 2023, 09:44:38 PM
We are finally finishing up my car, and before they put the interior back into the car, I am asking that they install the ducting for the rear scoops.   Unfortunately, I no longer have the original wheel wells so the restoration shop doesn't have a good guide of where the hole should be made into the wheel well.   Does anyone have a some installation instructions/pictures of where the hole "should" be for the rear ducts?   Not a lot of information on this that I could find in a variety of forums and the internet searches.

Thanks in Advance!
Fastback or convertible because they are different.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

Sorry I only have some convertibles handy.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

J_Speegle

Sorry don't have any measurements but have a few pictures I've collected and others have shared to offer. Hope they help

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

aj

tschwingle

Thanks for the pictures - will definitely help with cutting the hole in the wheel wells.   Appreciate the help!