Author Topic: Looking for Restoration of my 68 GT350 Seats  (Read 967 times)

Smity

• View Profile
Looking for Restoration of my 68 GT350 Seats
« on: August 16, 2023, 02:57:26 AM »
Hello, I have a 68 Shelby GT350 and I’m looking for someone that can professionally restore the front and rear seats.  If anyone has any recommendations, please forward their contact information to me.  Thank You

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Restoration of my 68 GT350 Seats
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 10:42:31 AM »
Hello, I have a 68 Shelby GT350 and I’m looking for someone that can professionally restore the front and rear seats.  If anyone has any recommendations, please forward their contact information to me.  Thank You
It is a relatively uncomplicated process for any competent automotive servicing upholsterer so there is typically no need for expensive shipping . I shudder to think the shipping to and from would be for your items to anywhere even near by if shipping by UPS or FedEx . I would suggest checking with close by Mustang and other brand car clubs to get a idea of who they are using.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Restoration of my 68 GT350 Seats
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 11:36:08 AM »
The last time I was associated with Deluxe upholstery, the original type of comfortweave material was no longer available.

Has that changed?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!