News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Thanks Phil Severance

Started by Karguy, March 24, 2023, 10:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karguy

I had to give Phil Severance a plug and a big thank you for restoring to perfection the tach for 6S281.
He is truly the Shelby gauge whisper. It now looks and works like it did in 1965...... beautiful!
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

Lfino

Shelby_r_b

Phil is unbelievable! I've had him do 3 different tachs for me.

Not only is his work incredible, but he's an incredible person as well.

Cheers!
Nothing beats a classic!

GT350Lad

Phil is the man. Did mine years ago
Cheers
6S373
6S1276

T-Bone68

Same here.  Built a 67 Shelby version instrument cluster for my tribute and restored a clock.  Super nice guy to work with and excellent work.

Chad

427hunter

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

Inigo Montoya

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid"

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

WT6066-2600

From Phil's website:

Services provided
We restore early 50's to early 70's clocks. We also do quartz conversions on many of these, but you must contact us about this service. Only certain clocks can be converted to a quartz movement, make sure your clock is one of them before sending it in.

We restore dash clusters for many of the early Mustangs and Mopars. Please contact us for the models we do.

We also repair and restore Ford, Faria, Cobra, Shelby Mustang and Rotunda tachometers. We have one of the most extensive parts inventories for these tachometers in the U.S. If you have a Faria tachometer and want it converted to the 8000 RPM Rotunda Thunderbolt tach, we have all parts in stock to do this. We can convert the Shelby Mustang Cobra 6000 RPM tach to a 9000 RPM Cobra tach. We usually have all of these tachometers in stock for sale. Please contact us if you want a complete restored tachometer because we have many rare tachometers for sale.
Contact us
Please email me or phone me for your restoration needs. I am never too busy to speak with you about your restoration projects. If you have a question, please ask it; I am not so important that I can't speak to you about it.

Phidon Restorations
Phil Severance
283 Trotter Drive
Twin Falls, ID 83301

Phone: 208-734-4535
Email: philseverance9@gmail.com