News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Searching for my former '67 GT500

Started by cjspack, April 13, 2023, 05:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjspack

I am looking to locate the '67 GT500 I owned from 1980 - 1983. I do not have the VIN but do have a limited amount of information on the history of the car. I'm not necessarily interested in purchasing the car, I just have a strong curiosity as to its whereabouts and history since I sold it in forty years ago. Any suggestions as to where and how to start this search is greatly appreciated, and if this is the best forum to accomplish this.

gt350cs

You have come to the right place! However you will need to give us some background information in order to help you out. I am sure others will pop in and assist you in your search. It all begins with what information that you provide.

Coralsnake

I would start with pictures if you have them

Color exterior

Color Interior

Transmission

Air conditioning?

Wheel type

Last known location

Original dealer

Inboard or outboard lights in grille?

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

kkupec02

Welcome and good luck with the search
1967 GT500 #817
1967 Corvette Roadster

cjspack

The car was originally that medium blue color but had been painted red with the tail light panel painted gloss black. It was a 4-speed with the original 428 engine. The interior was black. It had the original 10-spoke wheels. I purchased the car in Green Bay, WI in 1980 and sold it to a guy in Wixom, MI in 1983.