News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Gratitude for this gang

Started by BeaterGT500, April 16, 2023, 05:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeaterGT500

Gotta put this up here, how much I am thankful and appreciative for all of you on this forum, for real.  There is NO Fn WAY I could have brought my car back from the dead without you. My man Dominic C, and Jamie at Karosserie in Wayne, forever in debt to the experts. Those are the two guys I spent time with in person, sweating it out hauling cars and parts from dusty, dark sheds and barns.  The rest of this gang I have yet to meet over a beer... hope to someday close that gap. 
Current custodian of 1967 GT500 #683, and a real Meyers Manx dune buggy. Also currently broke as a result.

DC-DD

Looking back 20 plus years since we pulled that car out of that building seems like last week.  You moving 3000 miles away has definitely slowed down the restoration process as all your contacts and shops were here in PA. Going to be a beautiful car once done as great color.
To bad that Psychedelic paint job was not in a little better condition would been super cool to have just done drivetrain and have left that paint would been an attention getter like no other 67.

shelbydoug

I suspect that you have never been involved in or witnessed the annual food fight live?

The mashed potato gravy really stains!
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

We have the besteses group of fellas here  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert