News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

OG Boss 302 pics post them here

Started by Bigfoot, January 21, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cboss70

Did the white come out of CT within the last year or so?  I spoke to a guy last year who had one with the same color combination here in CT and it looks like the same car. I think the one I saw sold once via Craigslist and then changed hands again all within the past year or so- probably flipping it. I'll have to look to se if I kept pictures.

hipo

MY 69 Orig CC built 302 motorsports block with mini plenum and big front disc brakes and some chassis stiffeners

wcode70

1970 BOSS 302 - W code
1970 Mustang Sportsroof - W code
1970 Ranchero GT - 429

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

BGlover67

Wow, this thread really reminds how much I love Boss 302's.  Don's blue Boss is killer.

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Bigfoot

They are great cars Brian.
And very functional. There were so many beautiful ones at SAAC Pocono a few years ago I was convinced I needed one.
Meaning another one because I've had a few over the years as have many of us.
The 3.91 and 4.30 rear cars are esspecially fun to drive.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Mike G.

sfm6s1506

Orig paint car I had a few years ago.

terlingua11

SAAC-14.

Original paint car we took out there. Oh the good old days! I have a bunch of pictures from that show I was going to scan and post in the Pocono Forum area of other cars from the show in that giant parking lot- I'll try to get around to it.
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Bigfoot

I think this is the first one I ever had.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

Quote from: Mike G. on February 14, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
One I wish I still had. Mike G.

I have a few pics Mike. I'll post on SAAC 33 pic thread soon.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Mike G.

Great and thank you. I look forward to seeing them. Mike

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Mike G.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I sure do miss that car and am still looking for it proper replacement to restore. Mike G.

Bigfoot

Still looking. I think I have another pic somewhere.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI