News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

License plates frames wanted

Started by Nonay707, May 09, 2023, 10:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonay707

looking for a set of original jackson Goldie license plate frames from Oakland calif from the 60s for my 65 fastback.

SFM5S000

The only 60's Ford dealership in Oakland Ca was Broadway Ford on 26th & Broadway.  Their License Plate frame read "Broadway Ford" "Oakland" they also had a 2"x6" gold with black border sticker/decal.
There was also San Leandro Ford, Hayward Ford, Golden Bear Ford in Berkeley, Albany Ford.
I am unfamiliar with the dealership the OP is referring to. I grew up in Oakland/Berkeley area?

Cheers,
~Earl J

TA Coupe

I've never heard of Jackson Goldie either but there was also Melrose Ford on east 14th street because I worked about 8 blocks away and that's where I went. Broadway Ford is now called Uptown Ford. Hi Earl 👋

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

SFM5S000

Hey Roy,
I forgot about Melrose Ford. I couldn't remember if I confused San Leandro and Melrose dealerships as they were pretty close together (relatively speaking) distance wise. Plus, I don't go to East Oakland... even back then.
You're up early...I'm in New York.

~E

Nonay707

jackson Goldie ford was at 3050 east 14th st in oakland

TA Coupe

3050 E 14th was the address for Melrose Ford. Closed years ago.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

SFcarbuff

This is what the frames should look like I think.