News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

AC Frua, 428 for sale

Started by Harris Speedster, May 16, 2023, 08:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

This vehicle is beautiful, thanks for posting
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Harris Speedster

I have no idea what a real market value price is for a AX Frua ?

The right hand steer, to me anyway, lessons the value of the car.
I wonder if RHD cars, no matter what make or model, bring less money on average than their counterpart ??????
Florida saac, I too believe it is a very nice design.
There is a Ferrari that was built maybe around 67, that had the same qrts that rise a bit.
This is a 1968 model year car, I wonder if that is a 428 police Interceptor engine ?
John
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

shelbydoug

Quote from: Harris Speedster on May 17, 2023, 08:30:40 AM
I have no idea what a real market value price is for a AX Frua ?

The right hand steer, to me anyway, lessons the value of the car.
I wonder if RHD cars, no matter what make or model, bring less money on average than their counterpart ??????
Florida saac, I too believe it is a very nice design.
There is a Ferrari that was built maybe around 67, that had the same qrts that rise a bit.
This is a 1968 model year car, I wonder if that is a 428 police Interceptor engine ?
John

They are so rare that one can likely ask any price they want and wait it out?

The vehicle description does call the 428 a PI but it isn't really known if it is a figurative or literal description. To some it may matter but if you are not the buyer it is just irrelevant criticism. It is what it is, not what anyone else thinks that it should be.

Design is a relative thing. I personally find the design dated and very stuffy, but so do I on the 007 Aston Martin. Again, that doesn't matter much since I'm not a collector and definitely not in that kind of a market?

There are those vehicles that are rare, unique and likely very valuable but when it comes down to it are not really very good cars and never were to begin with.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!