News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Won't be long before they come for your washer fluid

Started by deathsled, June 02, 2023, 08:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

pbf777

And after they ban the windshield washer fluid, then car washes for the "run-off" (already being regulated!  :o), you won't be allowed to wax your vehicle because the silicone or other wax substances that are shed off the surface into the environment, but then they're probably going to say "the" problem is the glass; not the broken stuff that just doesn't break down in the soil and go away, but probably some creative argument that it's the suns' rays that are reflected, and perhaps even refracted into unnatural wavelengths that is causing 'Global-Warming', or the plants to turn an unnatural shade of green!   ::)

They want to create a new concern over washer-fluid because of alcohol, but they've got us plumping ethanol (just another alcohol) into the fuel tank!  :o  But then, the ethanol production for this is very profitable for someone, and I'm not referring to the farmers!   ::)  And I'd bet that since the Covid 19 (China Virus) pandemic more alcohol has been introduced into the global environment from 'hand sanitizer' than from "windshield washer fluid"!   ;)

But actually tires are probably the next biggest contributor to the environmental pollution problem that your vehicle presents, as where do you think all the tire tread went?   :-\   But, no one has a money angle on that yet!   ::)

Scott.

98SVT - was 06GT

As with all alcohol products you can make your own at home.
https://www.vevor.com/alcohol-distiller-c_10688/3pot-9-6-gallon-38l-diy-water-wine-distiller-moonshine-still-boiler-kit-p_010887753019

When a friend was getting imports EPA certified they were put them into a sealed room for 24 hours. The air was sampled to assure that emissions did not exceed the standards. He did some tricks on the running tests for difficult cars like overspeeding the smog pump but now I wonder if he also drained the windshield washer bottle.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert