Author Topic: Hertz brake warning decal  (Read 761 times)

hertzz350

• View Profile
Hertz brake warning decal
« on: June 08, 2023, 12:31:34 PM »
Where do most owners have their brake warning decal located the padded dash or below the radio.
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

6s1640

• View Profile
Re: Hertz brake warning decal
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 01:04:30 PM »
This also could be a survey question with SAI VIN.  Is there a trend or completely random.

Cory

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 01:39:37 PM »
Since most cars are restored or have been you might want to ask or research where they were originally. Just a thought.

Or post what car your focusing on and do a limited search around when that car and others were at SA
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

hertzz350

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 12:15:42 PM »
Actually i just wanted to know where every one has applied there decal. On the padded dash or below the radio. Im going to put mine below the radio. They have fallen off the padded dash in the past.
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 12:28:42 PM »
Actually i just wanted to know where every one has applied there decal. On the padded dash or below the radio. Im going to put mine below the radio. They have fallen off the padded dash in the past.
If you put them on the dash pad and don't want to worry about it staying then you have to use some additional good contact cement to both surfaces before you apply it. It will still come off with a little heat if it needs to in the future but not before destroying the sticker in the process. It stays on that good. This samething goes for later year Shelbys and the seat belt stickers on the visor.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby