News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2016 GTH

Started by FL SAAC, June 12, 2023, 09:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Not ours, we have no affiliation with this vehicle

Listing DetailsChassis: 1FA6P8CF6G5328756
197 Miles
5.0-Liter V8
Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
Limited-Slip Differential
Shadow Black Paint
Ebony Leather Upholstery
19" Black Aluminum Wheels
Ford Racing Suspension Components
Shelby Bodywork & GraphicsCarbon-Fiber
Front Splitter
Ford Performance Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System
Heated & Cooled Front Seats
Accident-Free Carfax Report

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt-h-3/?fbclid=IwAR1BMy67-UwtBgff8Ij7SUKZcpSTEV2Mz9RZqgiJ7hMmLhyoxbQ9t-NWVvU
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

With 6 days left, 11 inquiries,  bid is at $70,000 rept9ng live from Bring A Trailer

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Top comments :

GT-H #35 here. These cars are a real conversation piece, everywhere you go, people will stop and ask questions about them. It's fun at C&Cs to tell the admirers that I rented from Hertz this morning for the show... Bought mine directly from Hertz. There was a great write up about my Mustang on the blog "The truth about cars", apparently the first time my car was rented was by the author of that blog. I have a Marti Report showing 172 GT-H built, and with normal rental car attrition, I'm wondering how many are still left out there.
Have a suspicion that these will be highly collectible in the future. GLWTS!

This is my favorite Shelby color combo. I own #17, the first one produced for rental. Cars 1-16 were 6spd manuals with a supercharger and half went to Ford execs and half to Hertz execs. I bought directly from Hertz in NC. Not sure how this one escaped being rented, perhaps the late production. I can tell you from searching for one at the time when they became available for sale, it was very hard to find one with a clean Carfax. Also, I was told by Hertz that 20-30 were 'totaled' during rental, one being from water damage. Not sure if that is accurate but it certainly may be considering how easily they rented these and their performance capabilities. These are quite a bit more to handle than the 40th Anniversary 2006 and 2007 models which I also rented. Mine just won 1st Place at Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA for the 4th year straight and was last years 'Celebrity Pick' out of the 1000's of Shelby's there by Scott Black of Shelby NA. These are just a great piece of the Rent-A-Racer history and certainly the rarest of the lineage as Ford was focused on GT350 production when these came out. These models always draw attention and many questions from Mustang fans and other brand fans alike. GLWTAS!!

I rented one from Hertz once. One needs to be a very skilled driver to handle one of these. I'm pretty good, better than most, but I think I'd go to a performance driving school if I had one of these. The uninitiated would lose control pretty quickly.

These cars are fantastic! Not your ordinary Mustang GT! Shelby did an outstanding job for Hertz. I'm biased since I have #110 and #171. #171 was the first car produced and used as the press car but wears the last #!!

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

It's a NO SALE at $80,000.....next

I have all UNGOLD cars