News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Quick question about newer Mustangs

Started by tesgt350, June 15, 2023, 11:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesgt350

I am sure some of you have a newer Mustang to play with........ some of them that are White, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, etc.....comes with a Gloss Black Roof panel........ is the Black painted on or is it a Decal Material?

FL SAAC

Quote from: tesgt350 on June 15, 2023, 11:39:38 AM
  I am sure some of you have a newer Mustang to play with........ some of them that are White, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, etc.....comes with a Gloss Black Roof panel........ is the Black painted on or is it a Decal Material?

The answer is YES both ways painted or wrapped

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Let me add some late model stangs had / have a glass roof.

Not the generation S550 Mustang bowing in 2015 model year to date,  that is what I referred to on post # 2

The previous generation stang was the S197 platform, and it ran from 2005 until 2014.

Ford offered a glass roof option that made the entire roof of see-through glass with a very thin sunshade in the S197 years.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

tesgt350

I am looking at a 2023 Grabber Blue Metallic Coupe that is about 4 Hours away that has the Black Roof.  Is that Black painted on or is it a Wrap.  I believe the BOSS 302's ('12 & '13) had Wrap on their Roofs.