News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Tell us about your pets

Started by FL SAAC, June 30, 2023, 10:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on July 01, 2023, 10:05:10 PM
Quote from: 557 on June 30, 2023, 04:37:14 PM...... when she goes away to college,or,more likely ,fashion school....
Don't pooh pooh the fashion industry it landed Alexandria English a spot on the board of directors of Ford Motor Company. I'm certain that her maiden name being Ford had nothing to do with it.......

Alexandria Ford-English started working for the family business in 2017 after stints with fashion designer Tory Burch and retail conglomerate Gap Inc.
.  Agreed.But I'm torn kid has an over 4.0 gpa(adjusted) and really good test scores,but is also a gifted fine artist.Suspect we will let her follow her heart and if that doesn't work she can go the academic route later.Thanks for the encouragement.

67 GT350

Quote from: 557 on July 02, 2023, 03:56:19 AM
Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on July 01, 2023, 10:05:10 PM
Quote from: 557 on June 30, 2023, 04:37:14 PM...... when she goes away to college,or,more likely ,fashion school....
Don't pooh pooh the fashion industry it landed Alexandria English a spot on the board of directors of Ford Motor Company. I'm certain that her maiden name being Ford had nothing to do with it.......

Alexandria Ford-English started working for the family business in 2017 after stints with fashion designer Tory Burch and retail conglomerate Gap Inc.
.  Agreed.But I'm torn kid has an over 4.0 gpa(adjusted) and really good test scores,but is also a gifted fine artist.Suspect we will let her follow her heart and if that doesn't work she can go the academic route later.Thanks for the encouragement.

Just busting...
RARE  Signature Delete