News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Try this...

Started by Coralsnake, July 07, 2023, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

www.thecoralsnake.com just hit another milestone!

There are now 50 unique articles about vintage Shelby dealerships.

The newest is Wallwork Ford.

A few other articles and updates. Please remember to hit refresh if you are a frequent visitor

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Thanks as always Pete. Every time I visit I learn something

Bill

Thanks Pete.

Any work on the Bolton Ford dealerships in and around West Palm Beach, Florida?

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

KR500

Thanks Pete.
I was presently surprised on your WW Wallwork Fargo Inc. dealer article. Most to date have been larger volume high profile dealers. Outside of me, I bet few other Shelby enthusiasts Have ever heard of WW Wallwork Fargo Inc before. Pete, coincidence you included 02267 in the article and released this week? Or because you knew that I took possession of 02267 34 year ago this week? Either way thank you! So according to the info in the article 02267 could be the last Shelby WW Wallwork ever sold new.  02267 left A.O. Smith on 6-6-68 and was sold by WW Wallwork 5 months later on 11-6-68 to Donald Mutschler of Wimbledon, ND. How ironic would have that been if 02267 would have been a white car. A while back Pete gifted me an/the? WW Wallwork emblem as seen in the article ( thanks again ). 02267 was fairly original when I purchased it and there was no evidence that an emblem like this was ever install on it, but it's a keeper. Great article!
Rodney Harrold
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Coralsnake

Thank you Rodney, I think it was a coincidence 😉

Glad it worked out. I have a little tweaking to do in the coming days, but you are probably right on your KR being the last out the door.

98SVT - was 06GT

Galpin update. Bert Boeckmann died earlier this year - the dealership will continue in the family since most of his kids, nephews & neices already work there https://www.sfvbj.com/featured/valley-legend-bert-boeckmann-leaves-vacuum/
The original Cobra Owners Club of America met there until the early 1990s when they basically quit having monthly meetings and just host 2 Willow Springs events a year.

Thanks for the Cleveland Foundry page. My mom's brother worked there from when it opened in 1952 until the late 80s when he retired as a V.P. He passed away in 2008 and I always regret not picking his brain about special projects that came through the door.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

KR500

Quote from: Coralsnake on July 08, 2023, 04:49:16 PM
Thank you Rodney, I think it was a coincidence 😉

Glad it worked out. I have a little tweaking to do in the coming days, but you are probably right on your KR being the last out the door.
If all goes as planed 02267 will be at SAAC 48. I will need an early start as it will be a grueling 75 mile 1 1/2 hour drive for me ( maybe 1 3/4 hour pulling trailer ). I know poor me.

Coralsnake

Hope to see you there!

KR500

Pete
Yep I will see you there unless things go south at that damn PA border crossing!

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: KR500 on July 08, 2023, 05:33:37 PMIf all goes as planed 02267 will be at SAAC 48. I will need an early start as it will be a grueling 75 mile 1 1/2 hour drive for me ( maybe 1 3/4 hour pulling trailer ).
I love seeing Shelbys towing trailers. Shelbys on trailers not so much..........
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Rodster-500

Outstanding website....... get's better with every update!  8)