News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Great Social gathering for SAAC 48 participants

Started by daltondavid, July 13, 2023, 11:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daltondavid

What an amazing gathering of SAAC members at our Host "Al's Garage!" Members from as far away as Hawaii were in attendance. The cars are some of Al's amazing collection. Pictures is my son Dalton Winkler, David Winkler, "Al" Chuck Cantwell and Rick Barker. Al opened up his beautiful garages and hosted one of the best socials I ever attended. Such a good time was being had that "Howard Pardee" left his window down on his 07 GT500 just in time for the rain to spruce up his interior!! Look forward to tomorrow's events.
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

outlawincorporated

hawaii.....  thats not far that far away. there was someone there from new zealand and i from Australia.

great collection for all to see.

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

The collection of cars Al has is amazing
A little rain never hurt anyone, it keeps the dust down
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Don Johnston

Quote from: outlawincorporated on July 14, 2023, 12:28:37 AM
hawaii.....  thats not far that far away. there was someone there from new zealand and i from Australia.

great collection for all to see.

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

Nice, but did they bring their cars with them like the Hawaii ones? 8)

2008 GT-C

The car from Hawaii was at the track. It was an AC Cobra with 158K miles. This was my second appearance at a SAAC event and had a great time. The host hotel was fantastic. I really enjoyed the car collection. Never seen that many 427's in one place. Makes my car club garage look old and dingy.   
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102