News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1968 Convertible - Detailing The Trunk

Started by 8T03S1425, January 21, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on February 20, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
gt350shelb,

If you are talking about the side reflector screw caps and you find more that 4 for Steve I could use 4 of those myself.

Corey

I will look over the weekend  if you want originals
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Corey Bowcutt

CharlesTurner

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on February 21, 2018, 08:58:22 PM
Charles

Do you have any picture that show what you describe above with the screw?

I looked and couldn't find any pics.  Had a '68 metuchen convertible that I worked on a few years ago that had not been restored and had that type of setup.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

J_Speegle

Quote from: caspian65 on February 21, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
I looked and couldn't find any pics.  Had a '68 metuchen convertible that I worked on a few years ago that had not been restored and had that type of setup.

Not sure which red convertible you were referring to in the prior post (there were two in the post I posted)

Didn't have a picture of the mat, board and screw but had one of the screw where the mat was likely torn out and the board broken away that might help a little 

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

CharlesTurner

This one...  these are pics I provided from a car at the MCA national in Va Beach in the late 90's.

Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

J_Speegle

Quote from: caspian65 on February 22, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
This one...  these are pics I provided from a car at the MCA national in Va Beach in the late 90's.

Thanks - that is the same car as the last two in my first picture post. Just wanted to cross reference for the viewers
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

CharlesTurner

Quote from: J_Speegle on February 22, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Thanks - that is the same car as the last two in my first picture post. Just wanted to cross reference for the viewers

No worries.  It's a good reference car, but things here and there don't add up, so suspect it had been 'played' with a bit.  Had to correct some items that were copied from that car on the '68 I have now.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge