News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Holley 3259-1 Rebuilder in the Texas Area

Started by Jbrooks, July 22, 2023, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbrooks

Does anyone have any recommendations for a carburetor rebuilder for my Holley 3259-1 in the Texas region?  I've seen some other post on here with recommendations in the Eastern region; however, I'm hoping that there are some in my area that someone can recommend.  Thanks in advance!
67 GT350 #2260
"If you ain't first, you're last"

Rickmustang

Just send it to Drew. You will be happy you did.
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

jk66gt350

mygt350

You can send it anywhere you want. But if you want it done right by soeone who absolutely knows how to do it and stands behind his products, there is no better choice other than Drew.
Continuous caretaker of 5S228 since May 1967

JohnSlack

Drew should be your only choice for the 3259. There are so many variables in correctly setting up the LeMans bowls that so many Holley people don't understand that can cause a fire that should make you run away.

I just did a 3259 they take a lot of attention and I only do carburetors for my own needs. Drew has the parts and the knowledge.

John

mygt350

Listen to John and contact Drew at Air Fuel Spark. www.afscarbs.com and on FB at Air Fuel Spark. You will NOT be unhappy.
Continuous caretaker of 5S228 since May 1967

Drew Pojedinec

I'm sorry, I don't know anyone in Texas who I'd trust. (I would honestly tell you).

Jbrooks

You guys were right to recommend sending it to Drew. Just got the carb back on the car and I have zero issues. Drew did a great job, so thank you everyone for recommending him.
67 GT350 #2260
"If you ain't first, you're last"

JohnSlack

Quote from: Jbrooks on October 19, 2023, 07:50:54 PM
You guys were right to recommend sending it to Drew. Just got the carb back on the car and I have zero issues. Drew did a great job, so thank you everyone for recommending him.

Because he is that good!

John

oldcanuck

Quote from: JohnSlack on October 20, 2023, 03:19:54 AM
Quote from: Jbrooks on October 19, 2023, 07:50:54 PM

Because he is that good!

John

+22
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN