News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

N.O.S. Autolite 45 plugs

Started by shelbyhertz66, August 24, 2023, 01:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbyhertz66

for sale:
Partial case of NOS Autolite 45 resistor spark plugs , they are about 30 + years old.
but in new condition.
The case contains 8 boxes of 8 plugs each.
Asking $100+ shipping for all.
Please send a pm if interested and I can provide photos as needed.
thanks,
Dave

Bob Gaines

Quote from: shelbyhertz66 on August 24, 2023, 01:41:43 PM
for sale:
Partial case of NOS Autolite 45 resistor spark plugs , they are about 30 + years old.
but in new condition.
The case contains 8 boxes of 8 plugs each.
Asking $100+ shipping for all.
Please send a pm if interested and I can provide photos as needed.
thanks,
Dave
Can you tell me the difference between NOS (New Old Stock )or NNS (New New Stock) in the context of the for sale Autolite 45's? Aren't they a 1980's replacement that is still available today?   Isn't it a one size fits all type replacement for BF 42 and BF 32 sparkplug's or am I mistaken? Is it true that they are not concours correct for any 65-70 Shelby or Mustang but they will work as a good replacement? 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TA Coupe

Whatever the case may be, $1.56 each versus $3.49 not including tax at the store is a great deal. Don't know how much shipping will add to the price.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

shelbyhertz66

Not trying to confuse anyone about what these are, they are not concourse correct but the older
design with dark colored base metal and the older style Autolite font. without the star logo.  Just wanted to offer them up since the BF32's are not available any more .  Anyone interested should check their application to see if these will work.
Dave

jk66gt350

I've always used these in 6S1575 and they have worked great.