News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ferrari movie

Started by deathsled, August 28, 2023, 04:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

Here is all you need to know about the 1957 season - CS wasn't racing in Europe yet and Juan Manuel Fangio won his 5th and final Drivers' Championship, driving for the works Maserati team.
Fangio went to Ferrari for 1956 and won his 4th championship and Ferraris first since 1953 (54 & 55 Fangio won in Maserati & Mercedes) In 57 Fangio went back to Maserati. Ferrari never put together back to back championships until Schumacher drove from 2000-2004.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Oh my bambino !

They gona maka a movie abouta one of my favorite peoples....Enzo Anselmo Giuseppe Maria !

I cannot wait, I musta watcha da movie....excelente !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

They could have covered the 2012 blunder
What was meant to be a promotional effort for Ferrari in China has turned out to be a public relations disaster.
The stunt saw a Ferrari 458 Italia lifted by crane to the top of a 600-year old city wall in Nanjing, the former capital of China.
A dealer for the brand then proceeded to do donuts with the car on top of the wall, leaving burnt tire residue engrained in the ancient surface.
The whole stunt was televised on state television, as well as on the Internet, angering thousands of viewers. To make matters worse, authorities have been unable to remove the burnt rubber from the wall.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on August 28, 2023, 07:42:33 PM
What was meant to be a promotional effort for Ferrari in China has turned out to be a public relations disaster.
The stunt saw a Ferrari 458 Italia lifted by crane to the top of a 600-year old city wall in Nanjing, the former capital of China.
A dealer for the brand then proceeded to do donuts with the car on top of the wall, leaving burnt tire residue engrained in the ancient surface.
The whole stunt was televised on state television, as well as on the Internet, angering thousands of viewers. To make matters worse, authorities have been unable to remove the burnt rubber from the wall.
Mind boggling that the CCP allowed that to happen. I will have to find the video.

tesgt350

Quote from: deathsled on August 28, 2023, 10:52:26 PM
Mind boggling that the CCP allowed that to happen. Inwill have to find the video.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/world/asia/ferrari-nanjing-city-walls/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

deathsled

Quote from: tesgt350 on August 29, 2023, 09:04:56 AM
Quote from: deathsled on August 28, 2023, 10:52:26 PM
Mind boggling that the CCP allowed that to happen. Inwill have to find the video.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/world/asia/ferrari-nanjing-city-walls/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29
Thanks for posting. Well, that left a mark didn't it.