News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

CSX 3116 Information

Started by JOHN LEMOINE, September 02, 2023, 09:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOHN LEMOINE

information for CSX 3116 PICTURES FROM THE PAST before you aquired it from the restoration shop in Georgia also have signed shirt by Carol Shelby with your car number on it .text me at 318 264 3975 if interested

Bill

Quote from: JOHN LEMOINE on September 02, 2023, 09:38:10 PM
information for CSX 3116 PICTURES FROM THE PAST before you aquired it from the restoration shop in Georgia also have signed shirt by Carol Shelby with your car number on it .text me at 318 264 3975 if interested

Are you looking to sell them to the current owner, or give them to the current owner?

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Cobra Ned

CSX 3116 is in France. The owner likely may not read the SAAC Forum.

JOHN LEMOINE

COBRA NED IN THE SMALL TOWN I LIVE IN THERE WERE 3 COBRAS THAT CAME THROUGH HERE CSX 3115 SOLD THROUGH

JOHN LEMOINE

COBRA NED THERE WERE 3 COBRAS THAT CAME THROUGH THIS SMALL TOWN IN LOUISIANA CSX 3115 SOLD BY LEWIS ROY FORD BELONGING TO ALLEN ALBRITION I THINK LEE MORSE ENDED UP WITH IT THE JUNK YARD COBRA CSX 3116 THAT I FOUND FOR ROBERT GAGNARD IN BATON ROUGE BOUGHT FROM DICK PRESTRIGE. AND ANOTHER ONE SOLD THROUGH LEWIS ROY FORD SOLD TO JAN HAWKINS DONT KNOW THE CSX NUMBER ON IT WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY RECORD OF THIS COBRA THANKS APPRECIATE THE HELP IM 71 YEARS OLD AND SAW THIS JAN HAWKINS COBRA EVERY DAY WHEN I WAS A YOUNG KID JUST WONDERING WHERE IT ENDED UP

Cobra Ned

Lewis Roy Ford only comes up with CSX 3115, as it was the dealership through which Dr. Albritton purchased the car. If the same shop was connected with another Cobra, we have no record of it, sorry to say.

JOHN LEMOINE

Cobra   the other Cobra purchased by local guy named Jan Hawkins was purchased through Lewis Roy Ford and was transferred from either Dallas or San Antono Texas Im told AlBritton had a 1966 Shelby gt 350 that he sold to Jan Hawkins then Albritton bought the CSX 3115 from Lewis Roy Ford Jan Hawkins blew up the engine on the gt 350 then traded it on a Cobra that Lewis Roy sold to him CSX 3116 was another cobra owned by Robert Gagnard in this small town population of 6000 which you tell me is in France last we knew it was in California Hawkins has since passed away and his family is trying to find out where his cobra ended up Thanks for reading

Cobra Ned

Our records show Gagnard sold 3116 in '88. Its next owner, from Aptos, CA, consigned it in 2013 to Grand Prix Classics in La Jolla, CA. I lived in La Jolla at the time and photographed it before it was sold to a buyer from France. Here is one of the advertising photos of the car from that period: