News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Front Valance

Started by Craig Mazzola, September 19, 2023, 11:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Mazzola

5S555 has had a R front apron since 1971.  I am changing this back to stock and I am looking for a correct front apron, bumper mounting hardware as well as the stone guard.  All correct bolts as well.  Any help will be appreciated.  Craig

Bill Collins

Are you looking for used, date matching used or NOS ?
Enthusiast since 1965, SAAC charter member since 1975 and Regional Rep since 1985, GT350 Owner since 1971, 289 Cobra owner 1979-2016, Ford GT owner 2006 - 2017

gt350shelb

if you are looking for date codes/ i can get some photos from 545  to help  the search .
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Hov

5S555, "Fist full of nickels" Ex Austin Craig car, he is working as the historian at Shelby American factory in Las Vegas if you were not aware of this. 

Craig Mazzola

Yes sir, I have spoken with Austin several times over the past couple of years.   A true gentleman. 

Craig Mazzola

I believe I have most of the parts sourced at this time.  TY for all of the help. 

Craig Mazzola

One last tidbit, I have the original receipt showing the purchase of the R model valance that Austin paid for and had installed.  It was a long time ago and I have the original pictures of Austin tracking the car at a Shelby event.  Have a great week everyone.