News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Isn't that normal on chebys???
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

mark p

Quote from: Grumpy on March 21, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
We left Boston before the snowstorms to go racing in Florida with my daughters 87 Buick GN...
Crazy power out of a little V6. Playing with it today on the dyno. 711 rwhp an 840 torque. Hopefully gain some more HP tomorrow. Then racing Friday  8)

Go get 'em!  8)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Richstang

Quote from: Grumpy on March 22, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Quote from: Richstang on March 21, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Grumpy,
The white Firebird in the garage looks like it has the black lower paint treatment. Is that an '82-84 Trans Am?
I think a few others here think it is a turbo T/A.

That was a 89 TTA. Wifes car she got new. Had 3 of them over the years.  Drag raced it 3 days after she got it. People didn't know what it was. Perfect sleepers. ;D

OK, thanks...Yes those were quick for sure.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

honker

Thanks for posting FL SAAC TONY, here is a full frame of Post # 611  "race time" it's winner George Follmer with the Mustang at the 1971  Bryar, Laconia, New Hampshire Trans-Am race .

Mike

JD

^^^ the Camaro in the background looks like it lost the war, and is that a single digit salute that guy next to the Camaro is giving?
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Quote from: JD on March 23, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
^^^ the Camaro in the background looks like it lost the war, and is that a single digit salute that guy next to the Camaro is giving?

;D

That is hilarious

Don Johnston

Is that guy in front of the Boss trying to determine if the hood needs a beverage ornament?

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

Bigfoot

All I see is some gladiator footwear....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

JD

Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on March 23, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
Tom H knows a bit about the car in this photo in reply #625, on a new car lot in north western Ohio back in the day if I remember correctly.  Maybe he'll see this and comment.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

KR500

Quote from: Bigfoot on March 23, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

All I see is some gladiator footwear....
I am looking slightly higher
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Richstang

That's crazy...I won't say your wrong, but that looks like a track official in white. If it were the driver it would be more believable.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar