News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honker

I bet that hurt   :o   ouch  !

Mike

I think this was Switzerland 2015.

propayne

Re-posting some of my favorites from the original thread -

This is a detail from a large, two page spread advert that A.O. Smith had in a business mag in '68.

- Phillip

President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

shelbydoug

WHAT? NO HUBCAPS? The pain, the pain!
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

hello........can you hear  me now.............

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

kjspeed

FL SAAC TONY, what is the deal on the le Journal de Montreal GT500KR with snow tires and a phone? An earlier pic shows it being broomed off after a snow storm! Was this some sort of company car for a reporter in Canada? Does anyone know where the car is today?
-Kevin
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

honker

Only in the province of Quebec, Canada do they have special taste in cars   :o

Mike

honker

Now dear, just hand me the regi for your Super Stock dodge, and this is yours   8)

1954 Ford FX- Atmos concept (photo Ford archives)

Coralsnake

honker

Quote from: kjspeed on February 09, 2018, 08:31:26 PM
FL SAAC TONY, what is the deal on the le Journal de Montreal GT500KR with snow tires and a phone? An earlier pic shows it being broomed off after a snow storm! Was this some sort of company car for a reporter in Canada? Does anyone know where the car is today?
-Kevin

kjspeed, on a Quebec forum I found some info on this car, it was used by this reporter, he traded it for a Corvette. Later they are saying the car was used in some criminal activity, and shot full of holes on a bridge in Montreal. Don't know what happened to it ?
Our resident '68 man (Coralsnake) might have more info.

Mike

honker

Dug a little more and found this newspaper pic of the '68 Shelby from Quebec, I don't know if this is a staged photo or not ? Having been at Sud Auto the Shelby dealer in Longueuil in '67, the background in the photo looks familiar.

Mike in Canada

Coralsnake

I think I have the number somewhere, but I will have to look it up....I do know there is yet another photo on my SUD page

www.thecoralsnake.com/SUD

Mike G.

Not a Shelby but was a 1969 Mach1. Mike G.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

6S1568

I'd like to know the story behind this photo. It looks like the bowling ball bag was the only survivor.