News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67 68 Shelby GT 350 Cobra Intake For Sale

Started by Fast Fords, September 20, 2023, 04:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Fords

I have an original 67 Shelby Cobra intake for sale or a 68 GT350 intake that has been recalled. This is the way I bought it from the previous owner. All the mounting holes appear to be good. I did not see any stamping on the bottom telling me who the manufacturer was. Some were actually made this way. It still has the bottom cover on it. There are no repairs anywhere that I noticed. A nice piece. Price is $1200 plus shipping. Email gandcmurphy@rogers.com if interested. Thanks.

Fast Fords

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the heads up. I will change my posting.

Coralsnake

While the "S2MS" manifold could have been used, the "S7MS" is the manifold specified in the recall letter for 1968
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Fast Fords

I have been advised my asking price is to high by a knowledgeable Shelby guy so I am lowering the price to $1200 plus shipping. Thanks.

shelbydoug

Quote from: Coralsnake on September 20, 2023, 07:34:03 PM
While the "S2MS" manifold could have been used, the "S7MS" is the manifold specified in the recall letter for 1968

You bring up a good point but do you know if the two, the S2MS and the S7MS, have different Ford Service Part numbers? If you ordered the S7MS, would you get a S2MS?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!