News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 68 Mustang or Shelby NOS Dual Exhaust Rear Valance Panel For Sale SOLD

Started by Fast Fords, October 02, 2023, 02:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Fords

I have a NOS dual exhaust rear valance panel for sale the will fit a 67 or 68 Mustang or Shelby. The valance is also in excellent condition and is in red primer. The valance comes in its original box that it was shipped in. The part number stamped on the box and the part is C7ZZ-6540544-D. Price is $550 plus shipping. Email gandcmurphy@rogers.com if interested.

SALE PENDUNG

DavidGT350

Quote from: Fast Fords on October 02, 2023, 02:17:18 PM
I have a NOS dual exhaust rear valance panel for sale the will fit a 67 or 68 Mustang or Shelby. The valance is also in excellent condition and is in red primer. The valance comes in its original box that it was shipped in. The part number stamped on the box and the part is C7ZZ-6540544-D. Price is $550 plus shipping. Email gandcmurphy@rogers.com if interested

Will you do $500 shipped to 43137?

Gregory177

Very sad Fast ford made a deal to sell me rear valance, and then went back on his word to sell and sold to someone else.In life all we have is our word. I certainly would have never gone back on my word with you. Certainly hope the same favor is returned to you.

Fast Fords

Hi Greg,
I am sorry I had to do that. I explained to you what happened. Again, soory I had to sell the valance to the other gentleman.

And yes, it has happened to me more than once already.

Sorry....Greg.