News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

9F03R481219

Started by tahart, October 02, 2023, 03:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tahart

Any history or information on this VIN: 9F03R481219. Car was a recent NS on BAT, and they block any attempt to contact the owner. Any information regarding the car and current owner would be appreciated Tks!

Bill

Quote from: tahart on October 02, 2023, 03:45:38 PM
Any history or information on this VIN: 9F03R481219. Car was a recent NS on BAT, and they block any attempt to contact the owner. Any information regarding the car and current owner would be appreciated Tks!

For privacy purposes, and of course without the owners permission, the registrar will not offer owner information to you, nor should anyone else on the forum. Instead, I highly recommend that you reach out to the registrar with "your" contact information (name, telephone number, email address) and request, if possible, that they send the information to the current owner if at all humanly possible. This way it is then up to the owner to get back with you, should they decide to or not.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

tahart

Tks Bill. I recently posted a message thru BAT to the seller and he replied that the car was still for sale. BAT quickly deleted both posts, and I lost the ability to further communicate with the owner. If anyone can forward my saac contact to the owner I would appreciate it. I was relayed a message that the owner was a saac member known as pe2unia but I'm not finding any member name like that. Tks.