News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

69 GT500 AC line

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, October 03, 2023, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Can someone post a picture of the liquid and return lines.  I need to see how they route from the compressor to the firewall.  What do they go over/under.   I can't figure out how the lines out of the firewall can make the bend to route back along the firewall to come up the drivers side of the engine to the compressor as depicted in my "exploded view manual". A picture is worth a thousand words

TLea

I've got ac car at other building. If no one else posts I will take pics next time I go over

tesgt350

See if this helps. I googled it.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: tesgt350 on October 04, 2023, 02:19:53 PM
See if this helps. I googled it.
Not a good picture to go by . The hoses are replacement and not routed correctly . I will see what I can find and post later if someone hasn't already posted.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Thanks guys. I am sooooooo looking forward to getting this finished and presenting to my wife.  I love the look on her face when she touches the gas and lays down 100 feet of black marks.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on October 04, 2023, 04:02:35 PM
Thanks guys. I am sooooooo looking forward to getting this finished and presenting to my wife.  I love the look on her face when she touches the gas and lays down 100 feet of black marks.
Here is a illustration from the Ford wiring and vacuum service manual which shows how the lines run in the Mustang engine compartment  , that they go under braces ,where the hose clips go etc.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TLea

I have pics for you, send me your email by PM and I'll get right over

Coralsnake

Or send them to me and I will post them up
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

TOBKOB

Just a word of warning, the rubber straps available today are junk...they won't stretch and will break very easily. I support mine with a velcro strap on each brace unless  I'm showing the car.

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970