News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2016 GT-H: The Hertz Rent-A-Racer That You Definitely Shouldn’t Race

Started by FL SAAC, October 13, 2023, 10:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

We don't agree with Car and Driver on this one.

Having driven all the generations of the GTH Shelbys all we can say is the 2016 is ultimately the best handling,  accelerating and docile at the same time.

Starting at the factory :

The GT-H's transformation from a regular, V-8–powered Mustang GT includes a Ford Performance cat-back exhaust, a Ford Racing Handling Package (with lowering springs, new dampers, anti-roll bars, and 19-inch staggered-width wheels), and carbon-fiber front and rear

Then you add additional suspension parts ( like we have to all ours )
you turn these into vry surprising canyon carvers.

Not to mention the addition of a power adder like a supercharger and that will put you very close to super car territory if not beyond in an affordable Ford. Why beyond super car territory ? Some of these cars don't make 700-800 h.p. whoops!

Well you decide, we did

P. S. Notice the C. S. M. tag test distinguishes the GTHs from the regular production Shelby GT500 and GT350

spoilershttps://www.caranddriver.com/news/a15349527/2016-ford-mustang-gt-h-the-hertz-rent-a-racer-that-you-definitely-shouldnt-race/?fbclid=IwAR3CViGBqNwlrMo47IeiTONqz2B28pI5FVjZuuenVsaAXashIgWSbHYly1w
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert