News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

ORIGINAL 1963 Cobra 3 championships poster framed owned since new mint

Started by john galt, October 19, 2023, 08:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john galt

Mecum sold one of these posters for over $3500 this summer (2023).   

This poster is as nice (or nicer.)  Ready for display in a collector's office or garage.

One of the most iconic Shelby American posters ever produced.  Celebration of the three 1963 Cobra championships.  Designed by Pete Brock, these 1963 posters were supplied to SAI dealers and sold through the mail to Cobra enthusiasts.

This is one of the posters mailed to individuals back in the day.  I personally unfolded it from it's original mailer decades ago and had the poster framed and glass covered for preservation. 

Guaranteed to be the real deal or your money back. 

Rare - original - unfaded - no thumb tack holes - no creases (other than those made when SAI folded it for mailing) - in other words, the rarest of the rare.

It's framed and glass, so I estimate it will cost $125 for packaging and insured UPS shipping (signature required) to continental USA locations.  Any excess shipping charges will be refunded to you.  Due to the fragile nature of this historic item, NO overseas buyers or shipping.

If seriously interested, please email me for photos and/or with your questions:  galtsgulch2@bellsouth.net

$2500

john galt

SOLD. 

Kudos to the SAAC forum moderators & members for making this website available for us SAI enthusiasts! 

Ps:  I have another Cobra '63 championship poster I will be listing soon (not quite as nice as this first one).

shelbydoug

So John, what you were describing was a poster of "museum quality"?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!