News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Mustang II Mach 1 or Cobra II

Started by 67 GT350, November 13, 2023, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

Anyone have a nice driver, or very nice, or super nice Mustang II Mach 1 or Cobra II that might be for sale at a reasonable price? Looking for one that is together and ready to drive. Almost any combo considered. Well must be a V8.
RARE  Signature Delete

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

Engineer

A low mileage 1976 Cobra II is coming up for auction at Mecum. (Not mine.)

Advertised as low, low miles. Looks very good in the photographs. Shelby "white, blue striping". Requisite V8. Manual transmission.

Might be worth checking out.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/1098370/1976-ford-mustang-cobra-ii/

FL SAAC

Mustang II the car that kept the lineage from extinction. The unsung hero !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

Yes, many do not like it, but that's OK....at least I can look at a 65 mustang and say, "yes" it is a Mustang.
RARE  Signature Delete

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: 67 GT350 on November 15, 2023, 10:38:43 AM
Yes, many do not like it, but that's OK....at least I can look at a 65 mustang and say, "yes" it is a Mustang.

Our daughter was 3-4 when these came out. We taught her they were "Cobra Ha Ha". Many people called them Pintostangs but always neglected the original Mustang was also created from Fords bottom of the line Falcon.

I'll take this one
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

67 GT350

I know crazy! My father bought one new in 74 brown with tan top coup. 4 cyl auto, it was my car from 77 on for college and getting around. We were in good times then inflation......but out good times prior were never thought of...ha even hated the music....
RARE  Signature Delete

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

67 GT350

Now that one went for the big bucks, I am sure they will come out of the woodwork and be worth more! LOL
RARE  Signature Delete