News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Announcing SAAC-49

Started by computerworks, November 20, 2023, 12:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

computerworks

The Shelby American Automobile Club is proud to announce that SAAC 49 will be held at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
July 25th-27th 2024.
We will once again be partnering up with our friends from Team Shelby.
Open track will be run on the 2.25 mile Thunderbolt Raceway.
More details will be communicated via email as well as on our web site www.saac.com ...as they become available.

Cobrask8

My Home Track! The Cobra knows it well. I teach there many times a year.

Looking forwards to a fun time! Watching for all future announcements.

Dan

GTBULLITT

Jersey... Jersey what exit off the turnpike !

Cobrask8

Pork Roll sandwiches for everybody! (It's a Jersey thing)

Special Activities include:
Find the missing body in the Pine Barrens
Find the best Pizza slice at Seaside Heights Boardwalk
Debate at 7:00 Wednesday night - "Is there a Central New Jersey"?
Wednesday at midnight - Unsanctioned brawl of New York vs Philly sports fans. After, for those still wanting more, "Pork Roll vs Taylor Ham".
Special drive-by with the Sopranos
Spot the "Bennies"

and more......

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: Cobrask8 on November 21, 2023, 07:40:34 AM
Pork Roll sandwiches for everybody! (It's a Jersey thing)

Special Activities include:
Find the missing body in the Pine Barrens
Find the best Pizza slice at Seaside Heights Boardwalk
Debate at 7:00 Wednesday night - "Is there a Central New Jersey"?
Wednesday at midnight - Unsanctioned brawl of New York vs Philly sports fans. After, for those still wanting more, "Pork Roll vs Taylor Ham".
Special drive-by with the Sopranos
Spot the "Bennies"

Missing body? Don't you mean  "bodies"? Also they aren't missing, they are carefully positioned as to not disclose their location
Best pizza? It's always "that other place" that no longer exists
Jersey? Area code 201, all the rest are wanna be' (sorry 609)
Philadelphia has a jail at their stadium, they win hands down, plus they are related to the Jets and the New York NFL teams play in the Meadowlands, and you don't want to dig in the areas around there, no telling who you might find, tell Mr. Hoffa
Taylor's Pork Roll on a hard roll, or for you non meat eaters, a hard roll and butter, the breakfast of champions
Drive by Sopranos? Change that to any of the "family" and that's most of real Jersey ( north Jersey, except for those occasional trip to the pine barrens to " take out the trash"
Much more great things about Jersey ( it's the only state you can drop the first word and people still understand where you're talking about, take that Dakota's and Carolina's) and you don't have to pump your own gas 

and more......
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Jersey, free to get in, $5 to get out.

68gtcoupe

New Jersey. A generally unpleasant way to get from Delaware to New York.

2008 GT-C

Looking forward to it. Somewhat close to home for me. Closer than Pittsburg. Looking at Google Maps not a lot in the area unless a local knows better. Interested in knowing what the guest hotel will be. 
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102

Bill

Hmm, New Jersey, yeah, I've heard of that place before

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Don Johnston

New Jersey, hmmmm. Will there be the "Boss" driving a Boss?  Not sure what Bon Jovi would drive. 8)

Dennis Y

Hey Dan, if it's a Jersey thing, it's Taylor ham. To everybody else it's pork roll.

TLea

Don't we still owe them money from last time?

JD

Quote from: TLea on November 25, 2023, 10:37:21 PM

shhh - maybe they forgot!!!
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

shelbydoug

Quote from: TLea on November 25, 2023, 10:37:21 PM

WE? Not me.

Actually that was part of the law suit settlement. After Mulally turned to Amy and said, "fix this", CS backed off and sent Amy with a check and told them take it or leave it or deal with "our" lawyers.

I'm surprised too but I don't think it is booked under SAAC's name. Probably the 10 guys in Vintage Racing Association and they need other participants to fill the track time BUT that is my personal speculation.

The mind boggles. Now I'm the old "Crazy Uncle" with all these strange memories that I can't always clearly remember the details of, or if they are real or not anymore?  ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

TA Coupe

Isn't it pronounced "JOYSEY"

ROY
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.