News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Announcing SAAC-49

Started by computerworks, November 20, 2023, 12:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

Quote from: 2008 GT-C on February 02, 2024, 09:21:02 AM
What is the list of hotels for SAAC-49 and the code for registering? Just looking to plan ahead. I would like to be in the host hotel. Thank you in advance. - Kevin

Not sure if the hotels have been announced yet.  Looks like updates are supposed to be on this website:  https://www.saac.com/events/saac-48

Macstang

Hey folks,

The registration for SAAC 49 has gone live, you can register here - http://msreg.com/saac49

Once registered, you'll get a confirmation email which will have the names, addresses and phone numbers of the convention hotels as well as a SAAC discount code.

Looking forward to seeing you all at NJMP July 25th-27th!
-------------------------
David Maffucci
SAAC Board Member

Bigfoot

What day is the event at the Simeone?
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

2008 GT-C

I signed up. Looking forward to the event.
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102

KR500

Quote from: Bigfoot on February 13, 2024, 03:38:36 PM
SAAC info lists it as Friday
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Macstang

Quote from: Bigfoot on February 13, 2024, 03:38:36 PM
It is Friday the 26th. The current plan is that there will be effectively two groups going to Simeone, the first group are people who are not tracking. They can arrive at Simeone as early as 10am and enjoy the museum as long as they desire. A presentation will take place at 1pm.

A second group will be people who are participating in Open Track. Those folks will leave the track when they can but before noon. That should give them time to arrive before the 1pm presentation. They can enjoy the museum as they like. The SAAC Hosted dinner will begin at 7pm (with cocktail hour starting at 6pm) so there should be plenty of travel time.
David Maffucci
SAAC Board Member

Rickmustang

My email was not correct in the registration, so I did not receive the confirmation email or hotel list. David, can you provide assistance please. I didn't see where my email could be updated. Thanks
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

Macstang

Quote from: Rickmustang on February 14, 2024, 09:53:12 PM
My email was not correct in the registration, so I did not receive the confirmation email or hotel list. David, can you provide assistance please. I didn't see where my email could be updated. Thanks

Sure! Send me an email at info@saac.com with the correct email and I'll see what I can do. You MAY have to change it with MSR but once I get your email I'll send you the hotel & garage info...
David Maffucci
SAAC Board Member

2008 GT-C

I booked my hotel room at the Hampton Inn for July 25 - 27th which is what our SAAC special rate is good for but that would have us checking out on the 27th. If you wanted to stay an additional night and leave Sunday morning because who would want to go to an all day car show with your luggage in the car. It is going to cost an additional $400 to stay Saturday night. This is not what happened in PA for SAAC 48. Is this a misunderstanding on the part of the hotel or mine? Thank you in advance. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102

silverton_ford

Quote from: 2008 GT-C on February 16, 2024, 02:36:40 PM
I booked my hotel room at the Hampton Inn for July 25 - 27th which is what our SAAC special rate is good for but that would have us checking out on the 27th. If you wanted to stay an additional night and leave Sunday morning because who would want to go to an all day car show with your luggage in the car. It is going to cost an additional $400 to stay Saturday night. This is not what happened in PA for SAAC 48. Is this a misunderstanding on the part of the hotel or mine? Thank you in advance. - Kevin

The confirmation Hampton Inn emailed me said I have the SAAC special rate July 24th - 28th.  (Checking out the 28th).  No additional costs more than the SAAC special rate.  Call them back and double check your reservation.

2008 GT-C

The confirmation Hampton Inn emailed me said I have the SAAC special rate July 24th - 28th.  (Checking out the 28th).  No additional costs more than the SAAC special rate.  Call them back and double check your reservation.
[/quote]

Thank you for responding. They were able to fix the issue. The girl that answered stated that the same thing had happened a couple of days before. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102

daltondavid

Quote from: TLea on November 25, 2023, 10:37:21 PM
Don't we still owe them money from last time?
I am sure Ken Eber straightened that out!
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Benny

G'day there to all my Shelby American, brothers. A big thank you to SAAC, I was able to register for the event & book accommodation at the Holiday Day Inn Express, Vineland. This will be my first SAAC event so I'm really looking forward to the convention. I look forward to meeting some of you, kind regards Ben.
6S1507

mark p

Quote from: daltondavid on February 24, 2024, 06:48:53 PM
Quote from: TLea on November 25, 2023, 10:37:21 PM
Don't we still owe them money from last time?
I am sure Ken Eber straightened that out!

??? ::) :-\ :o
I wondered about that...
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

2008 GT-C

Are there going to be any wall hanging SAAC-49 posters for sale this year like previous years? Looking to add another one to my collection of attended events. Thank you in advance. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102