News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

pie run in maryland

Started by gt350shelb, November 25, 2023, 01:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: gt350shelb on November 25, 2023, 01:18:54 PM

Corey's car looks good. Did you your 68 or Deb's 65 over to the Pie Run ?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350shelb

nope had a 550 mile round trip for thanksgiving and parts retrieval
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Corey Bowcutt

Notice I am in the passenger seat. My oldest daughter is behind the wheel. Currently she is the only daughter that can drive a stick. Her daily driver is manual.

Pie run was great as usual.

Corey

shelbydoug

Pie or pipe run? Is that a misspelling? I think those are the scoops of a '68 Shelby? Go figure?  :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

TOBKOB

It looks like the other daughter is itching to learn to drive a stick shift... :)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

Corey Bowcutt

She sure is. She is 17 and ready to learn. My 3rd daughter is in the other back seat. I taught her to drive stick 12 years ago but she did not do it enough for it to stick.